Yesterday I talked with my doctor about having labyrinthitis. She said that it most likely since we have ruled out everything else. Labyrinthitis is an inflammation of the inner ear. It is more common in people who have had chronic ear infections when they where children (hello?! that is so me!) She has given me some steroids to help with the inflammation. She also told me I need to be flat on my back and I can not me in any altitude changes. I am very lucky that my teachers have been so understanding. We at least have a diagnosis and hopefully I will be getting better soon.
However being flat on my back for the last 3 days has given me time to do several things of homework. All I have to do left is a psychosocial paper and a patho paper for the semester. Today I did my make-up for clinical that I will be missing on Tuesday. It feels really good to be so ahead but I feel like I am missing something. My mom is driving me down to Tucson on Wednesday so that I can do my Psych clinical. I have missed one so far and this Wednesday will be make-up. I can not miss another because it will be too hard and stressful to make up. I am just lucky to have such a loving mother who is will to get up at 5am to drive me down there for a 7am clinical. I am trying to think of things for her to do while down there but with no luck. I do get out at 3pm so its only 8 hours. Maybe I will send her shopping lol.
The only stress in my life right now is my dad lost my car keys. He hates the big set of keys I have to carry around so on Sunday when he had to come and get me from work he detached the car keys from the key ring and he doesn't remember where he left my apartment keys (house, pool/gym key, mail key), my brother's apartment keys, and the house keys. I hope they will turn up soon by us not looking for them. I am of strong belief that if you stop looking for something it will show it. Well no luck but I will be hopeful. At least he cannot blame me for this! :-P
Valentines day went by really fast this year and surprisingly enough it didn't bother me like previous years. My parents each got me a card, my mom bought me flowers, and my grandmother sent me a card. I also got to spend a really nice dinner cook by my mom with MorMor and PaPa. What more can I ask for than to have the people I love around me. I just wish my brother and my grandma could of been here, and it would have been perfect. Probably one of the best Valentines I have ever had.
However there is still someone in my mind that I can't get out of my head. Have you ever been attracted to someone mentally but physically had something to be desired. I felt that way about a volunteer that works in the ER on Sundays. I won't get to see him this week but of my labyrinthitis (haha thats a fun word to type) but I still can't stop thinking about him. He is one of the nicest people have met in a long time. He is also very very smart. He has a molecular biology degree from ASU and is taking the MCAT in May. I really like him as a person but he is total geek, the kind of boy next door, Valedictorian in high school kind of guy. I just don't know what to think of him.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment