I haven't posted because nothing has been going on lately. I went shopping with my mom the other day and got some stuff for my bedroom. I painted last night and it is starting to look pretty good. I don't feel like I am sleeping in a little girls room. I need some curtains, maybe some pillows and I would like to hang some stuff on the wall. Its almost done.
Yesterday consisted of a very relaxing day sun bathing. I finally have some color and not as pale. I think I would still give people a run for their money for the whitest legs contest on the ship though(if we were going).
My mom, dad and I got up early this morning and went to the rummage sale downtown. The biggest find was cheap pool books but the rest was junk. We then headed over to the swap meet and there was no one there. I thought since it is such a beautiful day today more people would be there but no. We didn't buy much and didn't stay long. My dad and I watched Charmed for the rest of the afternoon and I have to say I am very relaxed! Now if I can get through this week - I'm good!
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment