Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Starting to feel normal.

I actually slept extremely well last night for the first time in a couple weeks although weird dreams still interrupt my sleep. I am also feeling better. I am not laying down today and just working on the endless homework and a couple things around the house. I am ready for a nap but I am trying really hard to stay awake since my mom and I are going to Tucson tomorrow morning for my clinical. (I still feel bad about making her drive down). If the extreme tiredness would go away I think I would feel great!

Homework wise I am very far ahead. I have completed my psychosocial paper, 12 step meetings paper, movie paper, another (and last) patho paper, and several discussions. I have also started to study for the test next Friday but I still feel like I am missing something. The anxiety is always there that I am forgetting something but there really isn't much I can do other than keep ahead on the homework.

Not much else going on. I am excited however for something really stupid. My dad said he wants to watch my show Charmed from the beginning (I just bought the DVDs or rather he bought them for me with my money). Maybe I can get him into it but something tells me he might not like it. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment