My mom has basically bed ridden me until my dizzy spells go away. I do have an MRI scheduled tomorrow morning at 7:15. This needs to be figured out soon because I am running out of stuff to do and am twiddling my fingers.
While on the couch I have been facebook stalking people. Its been rather entertaining but I feel that I am missing out on my Pi Phi girl's lives. My little is now single again and I haven't talked with her that I found out through a facebook status. I know we could have been good friends but it seems she is too busy to return my calls/facebook wall messages. I think that my little has disappeared from my life. What I also found out is that my Big has deleted her facebook account. I am not too sad because she was never there for me. She calls my little more than me. My mom says that she is jealous of me somehow and that she is treating me bad because of jealously. Well I haven't heard from her since New Years and I think that is for the best. I think I am out of the Pi Phi world for good but I am sad that I left so soon. Cheryl is the only one that contacts me anymore so at least I know I have one good friend.
Sitting here all day has let me get homework done that is not due for a couple weeks. I find it a lot less stressful if I get homework done sooner rather than later. I would feel a lot better if I could get done a movie paper, a psychosocial paper, two AA meeting papers, and another patho paper. Maybe I should do this while I am on the couch. hmm procrastination is setting in. . .
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment