Thursday, February 12, 2009
Frustrated.
Today my mom and I got up early and I went and had a MRI. I felt nausea in the waiting room but I got called back quickly. I went back to sleep when I got home and about 3pm we got a call from the doctor's office with the results. Everything came out normal. It is really frustrating because I just want to know what is going on with me because passing out is most definitely not normal. The more online research that I keep doing, the more and more I believe Dr. Mormor is right. Acute Labyrinithitis is her diagnosis. It is an inner ear inflammation that messes with your balance. Ringing in the ears and vertigo - yeap thats me. I just want this all to go away so I can go back to my crazy busy life. I am thinking about calling off work for Sunday so I can get some more rest along with Tuesday clinical so that I don't overwhelm myself too quick. Who knows what will happen but I am always tired these days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment