This morning about 5:30am I got a text message saying school was canceled in Flagstaff. This means that the whole class is going to miss today not just me. It helps with my stress level. I was able to get some papers done. We have to do pathophysiology papers (even though we all have taken the pathophysiology class) one every week. It is kind of crazy how much busy work/repeative work we have to do. I also started on the Honor's day project. We have to do a write up on a patient, find guidelines of care, and then present it in April for Honor's day. I think it is a bunch of crap because NAU was recognition for the nursing program that they are now requiring us to do these group projects. I rather just write a 20 page paper like last semester's group had to do. Again repeative busy work that is worth only 5 point of our final grade.
My cousin is once again on dirtyscottsdale.com. Its a little disturbing to me because well she is my cousin and she also has pissed someone off enough that they are out to get her. I admit we are not very close but she is still family.
I have spent the day on the couch and surprisingly I have not been dizzy. I am just very very tired even though I slept 14 hours last night. I guess I will keep doing this but I am sure I will get bored soon.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment